As many as one in four children and young people are diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when they are in diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) – a life-threatening condition that requires urgent medical attention. For children under five years old, it’s as many as one in three. It's a frightening time for everyone involved.
That's why we're launching this campaign to raise awareness of the four most common symptoms of Type 1 diabetes – Toilet, Thirsty, Tired and Thinner.
For more information about the campaign click on the link below:
Children and Young People
- Free delivery on a wide selection of leaflets and guides
- Free delivery on orders over £40
- Standard delivery - £3.50
- Tracked delivery service (2 – 3 workings days) £4.95
- Next working day delivery* (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays and only on orders received before 13.00pm) - £7.00
*A working day delivery is Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Some products may be sent out direct from the supplier or another fulfilment house. They will be delivered under separate cover and despatched within 3-5 working days. We are sorry but we are unable to offer tracked delivery or next day delivery on these products.
For bulk orders and overseas orders or if you require a postage quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see full delivery details please click here.