The iCool MediCube is the perfect choice to keep your medications portable and organised in one place. It is ideal for any heat sensitive medications (insulin, growth hormones, L-Thyroxin, polyarthritis medication) that you need to transport over a long distances and time.
The iCool MediCube is big enough to transport all your medications between 2 to 8°C for up to 36 hours*.
* Depending on external factors such as the ambient temperature; ambient humidity; how many times the bag is opened etc. As such the responsibility for ensuring the medication is kept cold enough is solely that of the user.
- The cavity size is 9cm (width) x 18cm (length) x 14cm (height).
- External dimensions are 20cm (width) x 20cm (length) x 16cm (height) and weighs 2.25 kgs.
- Includes 2 re-freezable gel packs (1 hard gel pack dimension is 14.5cm (width) x 18.5cm (length) x 3.5cm (height) and weighs 856 grams.)
- Two convenient carry handles.
- Keeps your medication between 2 and 8°C for up to 24 hours if the ambient temperature is continuously over 30°C
Always freeze your gel packs for at least 14 hours in a domestic freezer before using them in your medicine bag. Always keep your cooled medical bag closed unless you need to access your medication. Never place your medication in direct contact with the frozen gel pack. Try not drop your cold packs whilst frozen.
It is advised to travel with a copy of your prescription and a letter from your GP with details of your medication.
- Free delivery on a wide selection of leaflets and guides
- Free UK delivery on orders over £40
- Standard delivery - £3.50
- Tracked delivery service (2 – 3 workings days) £4.95
- Next working day delivery* (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays and only on orders received before 13.00pm) - £7.00
*A working day delivery is Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Some products may be sent out direct from the supplier or another fulfilment house. They will be delivered under separate cover and despatched within 3-5 working days. We are sorry but we are unable to offer tracked delivery or next day delivery on these products.
We are sorry our onlineshop does not take orders for international delivery. Subject to certain restrictions, we can deliver products within the EU. To discuss EU delivery please call +44 (0)1904 404844. However you should note that there are restrictions on some products for certain delivery destinations and it is your responsibility to check whether it is permitted to import the products prior to placing your order.
To see full delivery details please click here.