Each diary lasts for a month and each day has two-pages to view, so that every day has a whole page on which to note down your eating habits.
Opposite the food and dose log, is a chart into which you can note your results go each day. You can check at a glance what your readings have been, as the chart is a visual aid to spotting patterns both for the current day and previous ones - you can literally flick through to see patterns. It will help you connect which foods do/do not raise your blood glucose, or which meals may need more/less medication.
Diaries are sold in packs of 6.
- Free delivery on a wide selection of leaflets and guides
- Free delivery on orders over £40
- Standard delivery - £3.50
- Tracked delivery service (2 – 3 workings days) £4.95
- Next working day delivery* (excluding Weekends and Bank Holidays and only on orders received before 13.00pm) - £7.00
*A working day delivery is Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays.
Some products may be sent out direct from the supplier or another fulfilment house. They will be delivered under separate cover and despatched within 3-5 working days. We are sorry but we are unable to offer tracked delivery or next day delivery on these products.
For bulk orders and overseas orders or if you require a postage quote please email firstname.lastname@example.org
To see full delivery details please click here.